Monday, July 16, 2012

You might be studying for the bar if

In honor of having only one more week of this "blessing" of an experience, I thought I might reflect on a few of my favorite indicators that one has been studying for the bar exam

1. You have a complete and total come apart when the cable goes out
2. You look at the clock, realize it is 5:00 p.m. and all you have eaten all day is a banana and a pot and a half of coffee
3. You can't really remember when you have worn an article of clothing other than gym shorts and a t-shirt
4. You have spent over $100 on note cards and highlighters
5. You wake up screaming because criminal law questions are playing through your mind
6. You get extremely and unjustifiably agitated when you see a grown woman in the grocery store who has a towel wrapped around her waist
7. You research the possibility of suing the internet service provider for breach of contract and potentially intentional infliction of emotional distress
8. You have an emotional breakdown when the tv goes out on Monday night when you studied all day long so you could take the night off and watch the Bachelorette

Seven. More. Days. I think I can. I think I can

No comments:

Post a Comment