Monday, July 9, 2012

Miscellaney Monday

1. and....Countdown to the Bar Exam...14 days. I think I can, I think I can

2. One- Number of door frames my husband has removed from our master bathroom. Let the Honey Do List Projects commence

3. Bob Goff- I think I was meant to find this book at this time in my life. I was browsing Donald Miller's blog and came across this book. So far he has made me laugh, made me cry, and restored my faith in the legal profession. He has such a refreshing outlook on love, life, and what it means to be a Christian. 

4.  Tasty Treats- This weekend we made our own bruschetta and a cherry limeade bundt cake. Recipes to come, but for now here is a picture and a recipe from Mix and Match Mama



5. Sweet Corgi- Charles was so tired after having Kevin's parents over for dinner and a nice long walk Saturday, he couldn't even make it to his little bed! We won't mention the two vindictive acts he committed this weekend nor the Corgi games he engaged in at bedtime last night.




6. Laundry Detergent- I love the way this detergent smells. Planning to get all our dirty clothes nice and clean, so I can fold them while I'm watching the Bachelorette tonight and not feel like I am completely  wasting two hours of my life.

Happy Monday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment